Buying a home... Simplified in 5 easy steps!
Thank you for visiting JasonSellsRaleigh.com.
We know that the thought of buying a home can be absolutely overwhelming, that is what we are here for. It is our passion to help great humans successfully navigate the local Raleigh real estate market.
1. A "Wish List" is a great place to start. Start with bedroom and bath, detached home / townhome / condo, location (zip code is a great way to search). I do not focus on square footage as heavily as other factors.
2. A phone call or Zoom meeting is so productive! We can cover so much ground in 10-15 minutes and be devise a great gameplan to be a successful home buyer.
3. If you are obtaining financing on your purchase the lending component is crucial. We would love to introduce you to our amazing lender. We highly recommend a local lender that is famliar with our market, this is extremely important when competing in multiple offer situations.
4. Watch for my emails of new homes coming on the market. We need to be proactive and begin discussing as soon as we know the propety address! When we create your customized home search, you will receive an email notification the minute the propety is entered into the MLS.
5. My checklists will have you prepared when the time comes to present an offer! The most important terms will be: Due Diligence Money, Inspection Period, Close Date, and a few other items to include to collectively present an attractive offer.
We look foward to speaking with you soon!