It was important to us to find a Broker we could trust, someone we knew was on our side, and held our needs paramount. A friend recommended Jason Dalton and we were fortunate to have found him for our real estate needs. Few takeaways I'd like to share,
- Jason's work ethic and business acumen are proven best-in-class in the Triangle.
- His local area knowledge on communities, schools, and property values, were invaluable in our search for the perfect home.
- His experience with legal contract management made the details of contracts a breeze – not to mention his access to all the data analytics and tech tools at Keller Williams really gave us the edge we needed in our unique market.
- He consistently and timely cared for our needs, often times sacrificing his time for last minute or late-night meetings, discussions, and negotiations.
- His talents in leading and winning negotiations with our construction teams, home builders, and other brokers were impressive to experience. He handled all the heavy lifting.
Jason Dalton and Keller Williams Realty are hands-down the only company I would recommend. They brought an incredibly personal and local feel, while having access to the scalability and nationwide reach of the large Keller Williams family of firms. Yet, we never felt like just another number, like you may get from other nationwide firms. The advice and expertise didn't stop with our closing date. They stay in touch, offer advice, and have been there for us, always ready to help with our future needs.
Overall, Jason became our trusted advisor, which is far more than we could have ever imagined for our real estate experience.